As a coach, I work with people interested in exploring new opportunities,
overcoming obstacles, and creating change in their lives.
What is coaching for individuals and
Coaching is about helping clients articulate and attain their goals.
We accomplish these goals through developing an awareness of what's
happening in their environments and collaborating to generate solutions.
What makes all this work?
There are so many aspects to the coaching relationship that make
it work, though the key areas include:
- a genuine belief in you, and your desire to attain your goals,
with no agenda on my part
- knowing that someone is "there" for you as a partner
- powerful questions that make you think in new and different
- an ability to "listen between the lines" to what is
not being said, or to hear things you may not be aware that you
are saying, and the commitment to promptly bring them to your
- helping you to see potentially limiting beliefs that might
keep you from moving forward
- strategizing with you to get "unstuck" and work through
challenges, fears and problems
- challenging you to stretch beyond what you would ask of yourself
To request a free complimentary coaching session, click
Find out if you are ready for coaching here.