is personal coaching?
Personal coaching provides you with dedicated time to explore new
goals and to reach them. As I learn about you, and discover what
living a full life means to you, I provide structure, support, and
many of the tools needed to move forward. I will help you sharpen
your focus on your life in order to produce results more quickly.
You will be encouraged and challenged to do more than you would
do on your own.
What are the benefits of personal coaching?
- Personal coaching puts the spotlight on you and what you want
to achieve in the many areas of your life
- You have the opportunity to think broadly and deeply about your
life and to create a vision that excites you
- Our collaborative relationship creates the momentum for making
changes, as I hold you accountable to your vision, the strategy,
and the tactics you have chosen to achieve success
- "Tolerations" - things that are dragging you down
- become clear and you work to eliminate them
- Simplifying your life, which creates more time and energy for
doing what you love, becomes a way of thinking and being
How is personal coaching different from
- Coaches work with people who are happy with their lives and
are designing their futures based on a strong personal foundation
- Therapists work with people who are healing from painful pasts
or current traumas
- Coaches and clients create an equal partnership, coaches also
grow through the coaching relationship
- In therapy, the client often chooses the therapist to be the
expert and to move the client forward
- Coaching usually occurs over the telephone, sometimes in an
office or over the Internet
- The coach helps clients articulate their values - matching future
goals and outcomes to those values - asks questions, strategizes,
helps clients learn new skills, and use tools to engage in action
and achieve results
- Therapeutic sessions are conducted face-to-face, and the therapist
does not give advice
New - individual and group retirement
coaching. Click here.